Friday 18 May 2012

Weightloss tips 1

I had posted earlier that I was planning on losing weight and that I wanted to get back to being how skinny I was when I was smoking. Remember I said I wanted to start smoking again to control my food cravings? Yeah, I’m not doing that. I’ve decided that I’d rather lose weight one pound at a time rather than one lung at a time.

So I’ve started on a new plan that is going to make me get fit again without having to suffer through dieting because let’s face it, I love food.

Starting with water.

bottled-water1

I am now attempting to drink as much water as possible. Instead of anything else. Also, sometimes when you think you’re hungry you’re not actually hungry. It may be thirst. So whenever I get hungry I drink a bit of water and if I still feel hungry, I eat.

Secondly, I have started having black coffee instead of coffee with milk. Not because I think milk puts on weight but because it makes it separate for me. Example, I drink regular coffee in the morning. Then sometime during the day i feel hungry again, I drink milk. That makes it a double dose.

coffee_planet

Another thing. I cut out the sugar from my coffees and teas. Why? Same concept. I can have it separately and that will satisfy me more.

I normally don’t eat junk food so it isn’t a big deal for me. But those of you that do eat junk foods, please cut it out if you want to lose weight.

That’s all the tips I have for you now. Simple things that make a massive difference. Try these two things out and let me know how it works out for you.

TA

kofykat

*images aren’t mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment