Sunday 10 June 2012

Products I miss

I thought I’d write this little post because for some reason Brands in India seem to be discontinuing all the good products that they launch.

Maybelline’s single eyeshadows which were of excellent quality are discontinues in India. So are their old Mascaras. Their new mascaras to be honest are just pathetic.

Bourjois has discontinues a few of their mascaras and their lipsticks.

It is all very depressing.

DSC02639

DSC02642

Here are two of the mascaras that I miss the most. Voluminous Carbon black was the best mascara I have ever used from L'Oreal. And bourjois Volume Glamour is the best mascara I have ever used period. In face all of Bourjois’s old mascaras were excellent. The new ones suck

Crying face Crying face Crying face All the good ones are gone.

TA

kofykat

1 comment:

  1. I do understand what you feel through this post. Good products getting discontinued and on top of that new launches getting delayed and delayed,,,and sometimes not even getting launched in India :)

    Your blog is nice and cute :) m a new follower of yours.
    Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete