Saturday 23 June 2012

Young Antioxidant Pomegranate Body lotion

I am not feeling well at all today. Been having a headache for the past few days but managed to put up some posts, today evening is the worst of all. Unable to do anything. but just thought I’d finish this quick review.

DSC04040

Today i shall be reviewing the Young – Discover Youthopia body lotion. They have only one body lotion and that is in a pomegranate flavour. You would have seen my earlier post about this brand Young: Discover Youthopia. These can be purchased on Goodlife and on their own website. The lotion costs about 270INR for 100ML.

What the company claims: “Pomegranate seed oil is very nutrient rich and full of antioxidants. It revitalizes mature skin and improves skin elasticity and skin tone giving your skin a healthy glow. While certified organic clarified butter (cow ghee) and aloe leaf juice soften and nourish your skin the protective nature of kokum butter (garcinia indica) keeps the skin hydrated. Orange essential oil acts as a very good skin tonic and soothes dry and irritated skin.”

DSC04042

I have been using it for quite a while now, almost a month. Love it totally. The product is a beautifully scented lotion, lightweight, soft, easily absorbed and a good product altogether. Bet you’ve never heard me say that about a product eh Smile with tongue out 

My friends call me the evil critic. I don’t think I’m so bad but I won’t say anything about that now. Just in case you all say the same.

DSC04044

Read More.

TA

Kofykat

No comments:

Post a Comment