Friday 18 May 2012

Review: Iraya Algae Body Serum

I’m sure you all know my skin type for by and you know that I have issues with humidity…. I have really dry skin on my body but I cannot use heavy moisturisers because I live in a humid climate… and that leaves my skin parched and irritated not to mention very itchy.

I have to resort to moisturising body washes to be able to skip lotions so that I don’t suffer with pustules and red angry bumps.

DSC03623

The Iraya Algae serum body lotion is very lightweight and is priced at 495 INR for 250 ML…

What the company claims:Restores and replenishes micronutrients & moisture to skin. With the Spirulina, green algae and aloevera,this magical mixture wonderfully moisturises and smoothens the skin. Leaves a hint of the exotic aroma of the East, keeping your senses revived, all day.”

Usage:

Usage:Immediately after bathing, apply all over the body, including the hands and feet with smooth upward strokes. Regular use softens, smoothens and moisturises the skin.

Ingredients:spirulina, green algae, aloevera”

DSC03625

It is really lightweight. I cannot stress that point enough…. It feels like I’m applying water onto my skin. Well, slightly thicker water but water nonetheless. And you might think that such a lightweight moisturiser will not moisturise… well, you’re wrong. It moisturises beautifully and I don’t need a moisturiser all day.

DSC03627

The picture makes it look thick but it more gel like rather than a liquid. The texture I mean, the product is quite liquidy. The colour is a very light creamy green…. it almost looks like cream but it has a tinge of green to it. When it is massaged into the skin it looks like it is lathering but I guess it isn’t because it is a body lotion…. I haven’t had any problems with the product so I’m guessing that it is just the way it goes on.

Continue reading.

TA

Kofykat

*this product was sent to me by the company but that has not affected my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment