Monday 21 May 2012

Review: Vedic Line Plus Exfo 10 Face Scrub

Remember when I reviewed my face scrubs and I said that I had not yet found the perfect scrub because things were either too strong or too light. For both the face and the body I suffered with this kind of problem.

I found one now. Something good, something amazing and something that leaves my skin soft, glowing and most importantly, NOT DRY.

DSC03871

Vedic line plus Exfo 10 avocado face scrub is priced at INR 175/- for 75 ML bot you can get it on Urbantouch for 157/- INR. Here.

Description: “This dermatologically tested face scrub is gentle on all skin types. It helps in removing the unhealthy cells and also purifies them. When regularly used, freshen ups the skin because it is formulated with fine Scrub Grains, Avocado Oil, Amino Fruits Acid and Glycolic Acid.”

Ingredients:

DSC03882

It comes out very thick and squishy. Kind of like paint from a thin nozzle. The smell might be strong for some but I find it very comfortable and light.

DSC03884

AS you can see it is very thick. Can you see the granules? The granules are the problem for me. They are a little rough but it is perfect for my body. Although I wouldn’t use it on my face except once a month or so.

Continue reading.

TA

Kofykat

No comments:

Post a Comment