Thursday 17 May 2012

Review: Vedic Line Plus BB cream

We all want to try out the much raved about BB creams and when an Indian company comes out with one of them we call naturally HAVE to go and pick it up, if not for any other reason, atleast to boast that it is as good as the foreign ones if not as good as the raved about Asian ones.

Vedic Line has come up with a range of new products under the line VedicLine+ as you would have seen from my earlier post.

I shall be review two of the products that I got so that you guys know what it feels like.

Starting with, you got it, the BB cream. Now I spoke with someone from the company and it is only available in one colour now but others will be launching I presume.

DSC03872

What the company claims: “Evenly covers blemishes, wrinkles and spots, blocks UV rays.This blemish balm cream serves as a foundation for application of make up and protects the skin from UV rays for upto 12 hours. Does not come off easily by sweat or sebum and leaves the skin spotless and wrinkle free.”

Now I got the second part of the description from Urbantouch since the vedicline+ site is still not up and running. But you get the drift.

DSC03873

The packaging is really cute me thinks. I would definitely love to pick up anything that looks as cute as this. But while it looks pink on the site it is more purpley.

It is priced at INR 250 for 30 ML and can be bought from Urbantouch here.

Continue reading.

TA

Kofykat

No comments:

Post a Comment