Saturday 30 June 2012

Colorbar Diva Lipstick in Dress to Impress

DSC04207

I am a lip stick person. I love lipsticks more than lip balms or lip glosses and i probably will never stop wearing them.

Today I am reviewing a lipstick that I have loved, even though I have not used it much,

DSC04208

This retails for INR 350 and can be bought on urbantouch, healthcart (although it costs 100 more than the price here) and styltcraze (for 405) online. But right now urbantouch is cheapest.

DSC04209

Read more,

TA

Kofykat

1 comment:

  1. Thanks give some beneficial and precious information ...i am new for blogging ..this great post i get lot of ideas through your post..
    Slim 24 Pro | Fair look | Zero Addiction | Air sofa | Sandhi Sudha Plus | Aire Bra | Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete