Monday 2 July 2012

Revlon High Intensity Eyeshadow Palette in Blissful girl

When I saw this on medplus beauty I was so surprised because I hadn’t seen it anywhere else and was wondering if it was a fake. But when I mailed them and asked them about it they assured me that it was genuine and I even got it from them.

DSC04547

I have the shade blissful girl and this one costs about INR 825 for 8 shades. I think that is an awesome deal.

DSC04548

The fact that the ingredients are listed is so cool. Even the may contain list. DSC04549

Read more.

TA

Kofykat

Have you tried this yet? if now go try it now.It is definitely worth your money. But I wonder why it is still not listed on the Indian site, I think this is an imported product.

*product was sent to me for a review, hasn’t affected my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment